Whereas duvet covers may catch our eye, sheet sets capture our hearts. The right sheet set is one of the key ingredients to a good night’s rest and can be a nice complement (or statement piece) to your bedding design. Made from Perennial Sateen Grand, anyone between these sheets is wrapped in coziness and comfort that only gets better over time.
Dimensions & Key Details
- Subtle sheen, smooth hand that softens with washing
- 300 thread count
- Continuous elastic hem on fitted sheet
- Fits mattresses up to 15” (38.1 cm) deep
How are these products unique in construction?
Spoonflower’s Sheet Sets are constructed with snuggles in mind.
- Sizes range from Twin—including XL—to California King
- Includes fitted sheet, flat sheet and pillowcase(s):
- One pillow case for Twin and Twin XL sheet sets
- Two pillowcases for Full, Queen, King and California King sheet sets
- Patterns on front and back of pillowcase(s)
Where is this product made?
The Perennial Sateen Grand we use to sew sheet sets is woven in Italy and then shipped to the USA where designs are digitally printed and sewn.
What substrate do our sheets come in?
Sourced with sweet dreams in mind, Spoonflower’s sheet sets covers are constructed using Perennial Sateen Grand. This fabric is composed of 100% cotton sateen imported from Italy. It features rich color, fine detail and strong wash durability without compromising softness.
How do I care for my sheets?
We recommend mashine washing your sheets on warm. Do not bleach. Sheets may tumble dry on low, and ironed warm as needed.
Washing all products before use is recommended.