The 1920s brought about the birth of the Jazz Age, iconic dance moves and the inspiration for this week’s Art Deco Large Scale Design Challenge. With streamlined symmetry and classic luxury in mind, designers went large scale as entries were previewed on one of Roostery’s newest products, the Wyandotte Duvet Cover. This flashy occasion calls for nothing short of a standing ovation for grand prize winner hannahshields, who will be receiving a $200 Spoonflower credit for her design, Deco Lace. Respect and admiration goes out to second place (lilalunis) and third place (wildnotions) winners who will be receiving $100 and $50 in Spoonflower credit, respectively. See more classic looks in the top ten.
In celebration of Roostery’s recent bedding launch, we’re thinking B-I-G for our weekly design challenge! From deconstructed pops of color to fragments of dispersed light, designers were asked to create a large scale fragmentation design that would be the perfect addition to bedroom decor. Congratulations to grand prize winner mintedtulip, who will be receiving a $200 Spoonflower credit for her design, Large Gemstone Fragmentation. We’re also sharing the love with second place (scrummy) and third place (juliesfabrics) winners who will be receiving $100 and $50 in Spoonflower credit, respectively. Learn more about this special design challenge and see the entire top ten here.
1. 239 votes for Large Gemstone Fragmentation by mintedtulip
2. 188 votes for BROKEN large by scrummy
3. 178 votes for Fragmented Fox Horizontal yard by juliesfabrics
4. 176 votes for Moonlight Story (White) by boissindesign
5. 176 votes for pattern_large_scale_fragmentation by kostolom3000
6. 171 votes for Gold Fragments by heatherhightdesign
7. 169 votes for Sunlight on Water by vo_aka_virginiao
8. 167 votes for Waterfall M+M Navy Blue by Friztin by friztin
9. 163 votes for Poppies_Alive_LS by wildflowerfabrics
10. 158 votes for Fractal Flutter – Navy Dreams Extra Large Scale by heatherdutton [Read more…] about Announcing the Large Scale Fragmentation Challenge Winners
Decorating a space that feels totally unique and fresh can be a struggle with what’s available at local shops. Our friend and super crafty lady Lia Griffith visits the blog to share how she created a custom duvet cover using Spoonflower fabric!