Give a new definition to “making your bed” with our duvet covers. With hundreds of designs to choose from, you are bound to find a bedding collection for any bedroom. Whether you are looking for something calming, abstract or holiday inspired, you can find those designs and more here. Duvets are more than just stylish, they’re also comfortable—and down-right snugglable—for those midday naps and soothing slumbers. Made from Perennial Sateen Grand, a rejuvenating and relaxing rest awaits anyone wrapped in this soft cotton sateen imported from Italy.
Dimensions and Key Details
- 100% Italian Cotton Sateen
- Hidden zipper closures
- Comfort ties
- Softens with each wash
- Design on front and back
- – Twin/Twin XL Duvet: 68″ x 94″ (173 cm x 238 cm)
– Full/Queen Duvet: 92″ x 94″ (234 cm x 238 cm)
– King/Cal King Duvet: 108″ x 94″ (274 cm x 238 cm)
How are these products unique in construction?
Spoonflower’s Duvet Covers have a few unique features that make them the ideal duvet:
- A hidden zipper closure to make removing, washing and replacing your cover a breeze.
- Comfort ties—instead of pesky buttons—on all four corners to ensure your insert stays in place without bunching.
- Our duvet sizes range from twin—including XL—to California king.
Where are Spoonflower duvets made?
The Perennial Sateen Grand we use to sew these duvet covers is woven in Italy and then shipped to the US where designs are digitally printed. Talented sewists at a partner in Virginia and at our own facility in Fort Mill, South Carolina sew the duvet covers.
What substrate do our duvets come in?
Sourced with sweet dreams in mind, Spoonflower’s duvet covers are constructed using Perennial Sateen Grand. This fabric is composed of 100% cotton sateen imported from Italy. It features rich color, fine detail and strong wash durability without compromising softness.
How do I care for my duvet?
We suggest machine washing your duvet cover in warm water and tumble dry it on low. You can iron it on a warm setting, as needed.