We're celebrating International Women's Day with Toile de Jouy fabric with a twist. If you look closely, these traditionally styled designs feature female innovators and leaders from history.
Italian illustrator Francesca Besso won this week's challenge with her lovely toile featuring botanist Eva Mameli Calvino. Warning: you won't be able to browse these top 10 winners without feeling seriously inspired.
Here are your voting results:
1. 537 votes for Eva Mameli Calvino - Botanist by chicca_besso
2. 448 votes for Women of Science and Learning Toile de Jouy by vinpauld
3. 356 votes for Kate_Marie_Amelia-ch by in_wonderland
4. 323 votes for Mary Phelps Jacobs patents the bra! by vo_aka_virginiao
5. 313 votes for Deeds Not Words by k80horn
6. 276 votes for Selma Lagerlöf Toile by anne-chris
7. 268 votes for handkerchiefs and ribbons by scrummy
8. 260 votes for Toile de Jouy - Science Women by juliesfabrics
9. 256 votes for Miss Mitchell's Comet by sammyk
10. 252 votes for les filles de jeux vidéo by theinklab