Where can I find my collections now?
- The collections in the shop view will only have Designed collections by you alone.
- The design library shows only collections containing at least one of your own designs.
How do I start a brand new collection?
There are a few ways to start a new collection. The newest way that’s just been added, is by hovering over My Studio, then going down to the Collections page. In the upper left, you should see the option to add a new collection. The light gray boxes indicate empty slots in a collection.
Here’s what you’ll love about the new Collections
- Organize your favorite designs by different designers into one single themed board. While browsing the Marketplace, you can create a Collection by hovering over a design and clicking the folder icon next to the favorite (heart) icon or start from the Collections link under My Studio to begin your theme. You’ll see the collections you already have listed. Or if you’re starting a brand new collection, just type in the ‘New collection name here’ field to create a new collection on the spot!
- Make your Collections public (searchable by others) or private. Do you want to show your curation skills to the world or make a shoppable wishlist? Make your Collection public! Throwing a surprise party for a friend? Just keep it private.
- Want to add more than 30 designs to a Collection? Now you can! Plus you can have the same design in multiple Collections. Curate away to your heart’s content.
- Look! A shiny new Collection block! Each Collection now features one large design over two smaller thumbnails. We pre-populate these from your Collection automatically based on your public designs, but you can customize it by assigning order to three designs. Once you click into a collection, you’ll see these cover designs first. After that, designs will show up in the order that you add them, with the most recent ones at the top.
Did you know?
As a designer, you can easily make batch edits to your designs by going to the “list” view. Select the designs you would like to edit, then choose an action. Add designs to collections easily in this view by simply typing in the collection you want to select under the COLLECTION category at the top. Do the same under the TAGS category, typing out the tags you want to add, separating them by commas.
So what are you waiting for? Come on over and make a new Collection!