Removable wallpaper might just be our most versatile product at Spoonflower. You can use it for giant wall stickers, accents in your home, dressing your tech, lining drawers, and the list goes on and on! Below we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite wallpaper projects from bloggers and Spoonflower employees that we hope will inspire you to tackle your next home dec aspiration.
1. This stunner of a budget rental kitchen remodel had our jaws dropping.
2. Giant DIY Wall Stickers
3. Wallpaper Hack: Drawer Liners
4. A Beautiful Mess’s Dining Room Refresh
5. China cabinet makeover
6. A whimsical watercolor accent wall
7. Bar Cart Refresh
8. Easy Art Prints
9. Recover a book case
10. Turn any bedroom into a calming birch grove using wallpaper designs from Willowlanetextiles
11. Update an old dresser with a novelty design
12. Charcoal Dot wallpaper designed by Domesticate is beloved by fashionistas and home dec bloggers alike
13. Recover an art desk! Have leftovers? Use peel & stick wallpaper to create your own laptop skin
14. Use a marbleized design to create a faux headboard behind your bed
15. Use peel & stick wallpaper to recover a bedside table
16. DIY Wallpapered Stools by Audrey of This Little Street
17. Wallpapered Steps add unexpected pops of design and color
18. Take inspiration from your favorite crafts
19. DIY wrapped patterned vases
20. Give your laundry room a modern floral makeover
Do you have a unique way you like to use removable wallpaper? Let us know in the comments below! Find more inspiration here on Pinterest.