Oh deer! We’re not sure if it’s the recent announcement of our July design challenges with Operation Shower or all of the adorable baby bibs our community has been creating with this video tutorial, but there’s on thing that’s true: we’ve got babies on the brain! This baby fever may also be a result of a trend we’ve spotted in the Marketplace: woodland animals. Let’s take a walk into the woods to see some of our favorite woodland friends that will leave any nursery serene and inviting.
Congratulations are in order this week for Maria Faith Garcia, who won first place in our Snow Day Design Challenge with 409 votes! Maria will receive a pair of Lucy or Jasper Pajama Bottoms sewn with white glove service from Sprout Patterns. In addition, Maria will receive $200 in Spoonflower credit. The 2nd place winner, Mirabelleprint, will receive a pair of Lucy or Jasper Pajama Bottoms, along with $100 in Spoonflower credit. 3rd place winner, Gaiamarfurt, will receive a pair of Lucy or Jasper Pajama Bottoms from Sprout Patterns, along with a $50 Spoonflower credit. The rest of the top 10 winners will receive $20 in Spoonflower credit. Check out all of the top 10, available for sale on fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap! Want to join in the design fun? Check out the rest of Decemeber’s challenges and enter now.
1. 409 votes for Winter Snow Woodland Animals by mariafaithgarcia
2. 314 votes for snowy morning by mirabelleprint
3. 232 votes for snowday by gaiamarfurt
4. 223 votes for Fun at the park on a snow day by heleen_vd_thillart
5. 211 votes for bunny and fox snow day by cjldesigns
6. 207 votes for Snow Day Cocoa Mugs & Fuzzy Sweaters – Cocoa & Red by dianef
7. 198 votes for Cozy Snow Day by biancapozzi
8. 191 votes for Snow Day Dogs winter sledding dogs by petfriendly
9. 186 votes for Snow Day Hooray! by heatherdutton
10. 182 votes for winter_trees_and_snowflakes by lfntextiles [Read more…] about Announcing the Winners of our Snow Day Design Challenge!