Oh deer! We’re not sure if it’s the recent announcement of our July design challenges with Operation Shower or all of the adorable baby bibs our community has been creating with this video tutorial, but there’s on thing that’s true: we’ve got babies on the brain! This baby fever may also be a result of a trend we’ve spotted in the Marketplace: woodland animals. Let’s take a walk into the woods to see some of our favorite woodland friends that will leave any nursery serene and inviting.
Get a glimpse into the happy life of a little groundhog with Christine Witte’s winning design! The top 10 fabrics from this week’s contest are full of furry friends, so don’t miss your chance to snap up a cute print for winter crafting.
1. 589 votes for Woodland Woodchucks by christinewitte
2. 526 votes for Springtime for Groundhogs (or I’ve had my Phil of winter) by vo_aka_virginiao
3. 423 votes for Ground hog by gemmacosgrove-ball
4. 419 votes for Hello Sunshine by fox&hillstudio
5. 391 votes for Woodland_wonders by bridgettstahlman
6. 377 votes for Groundhogs and their Shadow by margreetdeheer
7. 371 votes for Groundhog Design by bernadettesheridan
8. 362 votes for Groundhog Springtime by juliesfabrics
9. 359 votes for Groundhog day by heleen_vd_thillart
10. 346 votes for Spring is coming… (color) by analinea