Sheep are flocking to Spoonflower, and we think you’ll love the result! Vote for your favorite ditsy patterns and see if your picks make it into next week’s top 10.
weekly design challenge
Mumbojumbo’s Retro rockets were the crowd favorite in this week’s contest. The top ten fabric designs span centuries (or maybe millennia?), from the golden age of space travel to futuristic scenes from distant galaxies. Check ’em out!
1. 434 votes for Retro rockets by mumbojumbo
2. 430 votes for Vintage Toy Rockets by lisakubenez
3. 405 votes for Red Planet Project Plan by spellstone
4. 378 votes for Magical Universe by christinewitte
5. 347 votes for ROCKET_MAN_ohnmarwin by ohn_mar
6. 332 votes for Rocket dogs by bora
7. 321 votes for Control_Panel by michelesworkshop
8. 297 votes for toy_rockets by katesbeads
9. 284 votes for Space voyage by yuliussdesign_com
10. 277 votes for Planet Earth is blue by misslife
This contest is out of this world. Let the Spoonflower designers take you on a ride through the solar system and vote for your favorite rocket fabrics!
Get a glimpse into the happy life of a little groundhog with Christine Witte’s winning design! The top 10 fabrics from this week’s contest are full of furry friends, so don’t miss your chance to snap up a cute print for winter crafting.
1. 589 votes for Woodland Woodchucks by christinewitte
2. 526 votes for Springtime for Groundhogs (or I’ve had my Phil of winter) by vo_aka_virginiao
3. 423 votes for Ground hog by gemmacosgrove-ball
4. 419 votes for Hello Sunshine by fox&hillstudio
5. 391 votes for Woodland_wonders by bridgettstahlman
6. 377 votes for Groundhogs and their Shadow by margreetdeheer
7. 371 votes for Groundhog Design by bernadettesheridan
8. 362 votes for Groundhog Springtime by juliesfabrics
9. 359 votes for Groundhog day by heleen_vd_thillart
10. 346 votes for Spring is coming… (color) by analinea
1. 719 votes for Taronga Zoo, Sydney by susan_polston
2. 708 votes for Dreaming Australia by elramsay
3. 456 votes for Sydney by gaianed
4. 452 votes for down under! by fable_design
5. 445 votes for AUSTRALIA TOILE DE JOUY by scrummy
6. 438 votes for Sydney Celebrates by paula’s_designs
7. 369 votes for Urban Austalia by thecameronquinn
8. 320 votes for City Dreaming by spellstone
9. 304 votes for Darwin by bippidiiboppidii
10. 297 votes for Postcard from Australia by inniv8z_oz
Christine Witte’s penguin fabric design marched its way into voters’ hearts this week. Head over to Spoonflower to check out the rest of the designs—these frosty little birds are surprisingly heartwarming.
1. 809 votes for SOS Antarctica by christinewitte
2. 532 votes for strike a pose! by zapi
3. 532 votes for Penguins by rubydoor
4. 525 votes for Watercolor penguin by zandloopster
5. 521 votes for Penguins by melhales
6. 497 votes for Magical Snowy Penguin March by siya
7. 492 votes for Penguin Colony by mayacoa
8. 466 votes for PenguinPlay_large-01 by laura_mayes
9. 407 votes for penguins and friends by chicca_besso
10. 396 votes for penguin with fish by kimmurton
What about penguins is so gosh darn cute? Their little waddle? The fact that they all look like they're wearing tiny tuxedos? The way they slide around on the ice? Whatever it is, we love them. Get a good dose of penguin-preciousness in this week's contest.
Our math-on-fabric contest was quite a hit. Sammyk‘s shapely calculations took home the most votes, and even has us cracking open our old geometry books. Head over to Spoonflower to check out the rest of our designer’s beautiful numbers.
1. 738 votes for Math: Count On It! by sammyk
2. 718 votes for Math Lessons by robyriker
3. 643 votes for Math in color by chicca_besso
4. 624 votes for Elementary Math Lesson by christinewitte
5. 427 votes for Woodland counting by heleenvanbuul
6. 410 votes for Geometrica 3 by chris
7. 405 votes for Geometry Crib Sheet by saunterstyle
8. 374 votes for Circadelic – Santa Barbara Islands by small_yellow_duck
9. 371 votes for Paint by numbers by rubydoor
10. 362 votes for Random Numbers by keska
Tchaikovsky's famous ballet becomes the inspiration for an amazing range of fabrics. We're taking Christmas week off, so you'll have two weeks to choose your favorites. We'll announce the winners on New Year's Eve!