Llamas on the loose! Spotted: llamas in pajamas, llamas causing drama, and oh so much more. Llamas are in the spotlight this week so show some llama love and go vote on more than 200 adorable designs!
weekly design challenge
Seeing as hedgehogs are primarily nocturnal mammals, they make great pets for night-owl designers. If you're wired like a hedgehog and do your most creative work in the nighttime, be sure to vote on your favorite hedgehog designs by next Wednesday, and be sure to check for the winner in our newsletter next Thursday!
Water colors bring out the softer, more artistic side of power tools. Vote on your favorite watercolor power tool designs by next Wednesday, and be sure to check for the winner in our newsletter next Thursday! Who knows, these magnificent designs may just inspire you to remodel your work bench and reorganize your toolbox!
As the utensil most likely to be assigned sentimental value, spoons come in countless shapes, sizes, and colors and are loved by all–check out the top 10 spoon designs and congratulations to Kate Rhees on her winning spoons design. Cheers to the spoon!
1. 517 votes for Spoons by katerhees
2. 439 votes for Les Spoons by amel24
3. 415 votes for Spoon Quilt by juliesfabrics
4. 361 votes for In My Kitchen by oliveandruby
5. 310 votes for Spoons by heleenvanbuul
6. 309 votes for Coffee Spoons by ebygomm
7. 306 votes for Loony Spoony Yard Sale by christinewitte
8. 289 votes for spoons by oleynikka
9. 275 votes for lotsa spoons by gracedesign
10. 267 votes for Party Spoons for Summer by robinpickens
Sheep are flocking to Spoonflower, and we think you’ll love the result! Vote for your favorite ditsy patterns and see if your picks make it into next week’s top 10.
Mumbojumbo’s Retro rockets were the crowd favorite in this week’s contest. The top ten fabric designs span centuries (or maybe millennia?), from the golden age of space travel to futuristic scenes from distant galaxies. Check ’em out!
1. 434 votes for Retro rockets by mumbojumbo
2. 430 votes for Vintage Toy Rockets by lisakubenez
3. 405 votes for Red Planet Project Plan by spellstone
4. 378 votes for Magical Universe by christinewitte
5. 347 votes for ROCKET_MAN_ohnmarwin by ohn_mar
6. 332 votes for Rocket dogs by bora
7. 321 votes for Control_Panel by michelesworkshop
8. 297 votes for toy_rockets by katesbeads
9. 284 votes for Space voyage by yuliussdesign_com
10. 277 votes for Planet Earth is blue by misslife
This contest is out of this world. Let the Spoonflower designers take you on a ride through the solar system and vote for your favorite rocket fabrics!
Get a glimpse into the happy life of a little groundhog with Christine Witte’s winning design! The top 10 fabrics from this week’s contest are full of furry friends, so don’t miss your chance to snap up a cute print for winter crafting.
1. 589 votes for Woodland Woodchucks by christinewitte
2. 526 votes for Springtime for Groundhogs (or I’ve had my Phil of winter) by vo_aka_virginiao
3. 423 votes for Ground hog by gemmacosgrove-ball
4. 419 votes for Hello Sunshine by fox&hillstudio
5. 391 votes for Woodland_wonders by bridgettstahlman
6. 377 votes for Groundhogs and their Shadow by margreetdeheer
7. 371 votes for Groundhog Design by bernadettesheridan
8. 362 votes for Groundhog Springtime by juliesfabrics
9. 359 votes for Groundhog day by heleen_vd_thillart
10. 346 votes for Spring is coming… (color) by analinea
1. 719 votes for Taronga Zoo, Sydney by susan_polston
2. 708 votes for Dreaming Australia by elramsay
3. 456 votes for Sydney by gaianed
4. 452 votes for down under! by fable_design
5. 445 votes for AUSTRALIA TOILE DE JOUY by scrummy
6. 438 votes for Sydney Celebrates by paula’s_designs
7. 369 votes for Urban Austalia by thecameronquinn
8. 320 votes for City Dreaming by spellstone
9. 304 votes for Darwin by bippidiiboppidii
10. 297 votes for Postcard from Australia by inniv8z_oz