weekly design challenge
To say that this week’s 2019 Tea Towel Calendar Design Challenge was a brilliant success would be an understatement! A browse through the community-voted favorites and you’ll see what we mean. But first, let’s congratulate Mary Tanana, known as groovity in the Marketplace. Her color- and wonder-filled design, Irina and Friends Have Tea, earned her the top spot, not to mention a $200 Spoonflower credit, a $200 Roostery credit, and a Spoonflower Edition tea towel in her winning design! The excitement just won’t stop as we applaud second place winner, pennycandy who brought a special delivery to the Marketplace, and our first-ever tie for third place between sarah_treu and ceciliamok. These talented designers earned $100 and $50 in Spoonflower credit respectively.
Love what you see? Collect all of the top-voted 2019 Tea Towel Calendars—they make excellent gifts!
1. 387 votes for Irina and Friends have tea-2019 by groovity
2. 377 votes for 2019 Tea Towel Calendar: Special Delivery by pennycandy
3. 373 votes for 2019 Calendar Tea Towel by sarah_treu
4. 373 votes for Enchanted Garden 2019 Calendar Tea Towel 05 by ceciliamok
5. 355 votes for Wild Garden 2019 Tea Towel by kirstenkatz
6. 355 votes for 2019 indigo garden friends calendar by cjldesigns
7. 346 votes for 2019 teatowel design – The Botanist by susanmitchell
8. 334 votes for Love Bees by sarah_knight
9. 329 votes for 2019cat-calendar-teatowel-blue by gaiamarfurt
10. 327 votes for Weather the Storm 2019 by mariaspeyer [Read more…] about Announcing the 2019 Tea Towel Calendar Design Challenge Winners
It’s hard to believe summer is coming to an end, but here at the Spoonflower HQ, we can’t help but feel the excitement for cooler weather and the most magical time of the year – our annual fat quarters sale! To help prepare, we’re challenging you to create your very own cut-and-sew fat quarter project, one of our most popularly requested design challenge themes this year. If this is your very first challenge, don’t forget to review how to submit an entry before you get started and as always, have fun!
Ornate designs, floral prints and a dash of damask all made an appearance in this week’s Victorian Era Design Challenge. Closing out our four decades of design series, this week’s theme proved that sometimes less isn’t always more! We’re traveling all the way to Berlin, Germany to congratulate our winner, Eva Nikoletta Jancsovics, aka whimsical_brush in the Marketplace. Eva wowed the community with her elaborate design, Victorian Era, and earned not only a first-time victory but also a $200 Spoonflower credit. We’re also tipping our top hats to ceciliamok (second place) and heatherdutton (third place) who earned a $100 and $50 Spoonflower credit respectively. Be sure to shop the entire top 10–we promise you won’t be disappointed!
1. 338 votes for Victorian Era by whimsical_brush
2. 308 votes for Phoenix Garden by ceciliamok
3. 302 votes for Arabella – Damask Aqua by heatherdutton
4. 292 votes for Modern Victorian Botanical Damask Ivory by kirstenkatz
5. 288 votes for Victorian Strawberrries by new_branch_studio
6. 268 votes for Indian Floral in Red by oppositedge
7. 267 votes for Luna Moth by jaanahalme
8. 266 votes for Victoria Victoria by susan_polston
9. 263 votes for Victorian vintage floral pattern by stolenpencil
10. 262 votes for Victorian Peony by adenaj [Read more…] about Announcing the Victorian Era Design Challenge Winners