There are so many family traditions we look forward to during the holiday season, but the front-runners are often the family recipes that get passed down generation after generation, year after year. With so many delicious submissions for this week’s Family Recipe design challenge, it looks like we all may have a few more dishes to add to our dinner tables this year! Compliments to grand prize winner, heleen_vd_thillart who will be receiving a $200 Spoonflower credit for her family favorite, Lemon Meringue Pie. We also want to congratulate second place (jill_o_connor) and third place (hollybender) winners who will be receiving $100 and $50 in Spoonflower credit, respectively. If you’re still hungry (like we are), check out the top ten blue-ribbon recipes!
No time to DIY? Order your Family Recipe Tea Towels through our sister brand, Roostery. No sewing required!
1. 354 votes for Lemon Meringue Pie recipe tea towel by heleen_vd_thillart
2. 296 votes for Strawberry Jam Recipe Tea Towel by jill_o_connor
3. 235 votes for Hard Boiled Eggs by hollybender
4. 232 votes for MAJA_SwedPan by maja_a
5. 230 votes for Bean Salad Recipe by esthermols
6. 226 votes for Grandmas Oatmeal Choc. Chip Cookies by thestorysmith
7. 225 votes for fried rice by kfay
8. 222 votes for Grandma’s Trifle by cjldesigns
9. 220 votes for Baileys Hot Chocolate FQ Teatowel by thepeachtree
10. 212 votes for Handmade Pizza Recipe Tea Towel by heatherdutton [Read more…] about Announcing the Family Recipe Design Challenge Winners