There are so many family traditions we look forward to during the holiday season, but the front-runners are often the family recipes that get passed down generation after generation, year after year. With so many delicious submissions for this week’s Family Recipe design challenge, it looks like we all may have a few more dishes to add to our dinner tables this year! Compliments to grand prize winner, heleen_vd_thillart who will be receiving a $200 Spoonflower credit for her family favorite, Lemon Meringue Pie. We also want to congratulate second place (jill_o_connor) and third place (hollybender) winners who will be receiving $100 and $50 in Spoonflower credit, respectively. If you’re still hungry (like we are), check out the top ten blue-ribbon recipes!
No time to DIY? Order your Family Recipe Tea Towels through our sister brand, Roostery. No sewing required!
1. 354 votes for Lemon Meringue Pie recipe tea towel by heleen_vd_thillart
2. 296 votes for Strawberry Jam Recipe Tea Towel by jill_o_connor
3. 235 votes for Hard Boiled Eggs by hollybender
4. 232 votes for MAJA_SwedPan by maja_a
5. 230 votes for Bean Salad Recipe by esthermols
6. 226 votes for Grandmas Oatmeal Choc. Chip Cookies by thestorysmith
7. 225 votes for fried rice by kfay
8. 222 votes for Grandma’s Trifle by cjldesigns
9. 220 votes for Baileys Hot Chocolate FQ Teatowel by thepeachtree
10. 212 votes for Handmade Pizza Recipe Tea Towel by heatherdutton [Read more…] about Announcing the Family Recipe Design Challenge Winners
The season of abundant tradition is upon us, and Spoonflower community traditions are no exception. For this week’s 2018 Tea Towel Calendar challenge, designers are welcoming the new year under every imaginable theme possible. Congratulations to grand prize winner, cjldesigns, who will be receiving a $200 Spoonflower credit for her whimsical design, In the Woods. We also want to send a cheery acknowledgment to second place (nadja_petremand) and third place (jill_o_connor) winners who will be receiving $100 and $50 in Spoonflower credit, respectively. Check out the top ten winning calendar designs!
No time to DIY? Order your 2018 Calendar Tea Towel through our sister brand, Roostery. No sewing required!
1. 400 votes for In the woods 2018 teatowel calendar by cjldesigns
2. 382 votes for A_la_montagne by nadja_petremand
3. 326 votes for 2018 Woodland Block Print Calendar by jill_o_connor
4. 318 votes for Birdsong 2018 Calendar Tea Towel by ceciliamok
5. 311 votes for Kitchen Friends 2018 by anda
6. 298 votes for Cups! 2018 tea towel calendar by sarahparr
7. 279 votes for Swedish_teatowel by la_fabriken
8. 273 votes for 2018 Calendar Doggie Coffee and Tea Time by selmacardoso
9. 272 votes for 2018 It’s Good to be Home Rooster Calendar by groovity
10. 264 votes for BLOOM & GROW 2018 CALENDAR TEA TOWEL by ruth_hickson [Read more…] about Announcing the 2018 Tea Towel Calendar Design Challenge Winners
It’s finally time to round out the year with our annual calendar tea towel tradition–a ritual at once bringing closure and welcoming the oncoming year and all that it holds. Congratulations to Nadja Petremand of Lille, France, who is this year’s winner! Nadja will receive $469 in Spoondollar credit. The rest of the top 10 winners will receive one Linen Cotton Canvas Orpington tea towel in their own winning design from Roostery ($17 value). The rest of the top 25 will have their design proofed automatically and made for sale in the Marketplace where they can earn commission of up to 15%.
1. 419 votes for plantes_aromatique_2017_ by nadja_petremand
2. 276 votes for I Must Have Flowers-2017 Tea Towel Calendar by groovity
3. 274 votes for Happy Campers by nadiahassan
4. 251 votes for Good Morning! 2017 calendar tea towel by ruth_hickson
5. 242 votes for tea time calendar 2017 by cjldesigns
6. 240 votes for A Little Birdie Told Me 2017 Calendar by chickadeedeedee
7. 233 votes for Shoe Goals calendar 2017 by cerigwen
8. 229 votes for 2017 Have a Beautiful Year by cynthiafrenette
9. 195 votes for 2017 Terrarium Calendar – Navy by jaymehennel
10. 192 votes for 2017 cat linocut calendar // calendar cut and sew calendar linocut cat cat design andrea lauren fabric andrea lauren tea towel by andrea_lauren [Read more…] about 2017 Tea Towel Calendar Winners
Congratulations are in order for five-time challenge winner Cynthiafrenette, who made our mouth’s water with “Virginia’s Dessert!” Cynthia will receive a Maran slipper chair from Roostery upholstered with Eco Canvas in a design of her choice ($469 value). A big round of applause is also in order for the rest of the top 10, who will receive one custom Orpington tea towel in their own winning design from Roostery ($17 value). Designs voted into the top 11-25 will be automatically be proofed and made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace ($5 value).
Shop all of October’s Design Challenge entries sewn up on Roostery tea towels here, and receive a professionally sewn, finished tea towel just just $3.00 more than buying just a fat quarter of fabric. Have you submitted your entry into our most popular design challenge of the year, calendar tea towels? Tuesday the 18th is the last day to enter, make sure you don’t miss out!
1. 244 votes for Virginia’s Dessert by cynthiafrenette
2. 223 votes for Summer Lemonade by vo_aka_virginiao
3. 209 votes for Homemade Applesauce recipe tea towel by heleen_vd_thillart
4. 208 votes for Uncle Walt’s Rum Cake by khubbs
5. 207 votes for Chrissy Cookies by amel24
6. 205 votes for Jam season by kostolom3000
7. 190 votes for Monica’s Boiled Fruit Cake by cjldesigns
8. 183 votes for Barbara Jean’s Red Velvet Cake by mulo_marrone
9. 178 votes for Grandma’s Sugar Cookies Tea Towel by jenimp
10. 176 votes for Nana’s blue + white kitchen by pattyryboltdesigns
11. 175 votes for Grandma’s Apple Pie – © Lucinda Wei by lucindawei [Read more…] about Announcing the Winners of our Grandma’s Kitchen Design Challenge