Big congrats to Cynthia Frenette, who has been killing it with our Design Challenges lately! Her design, “For the Love of Spoonflower” was both our popularly voted first place winner, and the design Spoonflower employees internally voted as our pick for our new 2017 t-shirts! Cynthia will receive $500 in cold hard cash, $250 Spoondollar credit and a free t-shirt printed with her winning design. The design itself may continue to be available for sale in the Marketplace where she will earn up to a 15% commission. Congratulations to Cynthia, and to the entire amazingly crafty and wonderful top 10 who will also be taking home some amazing prizes including Videri chocolate!
1. 306 votes for For the Love of Spoonflower by cynthiafrenette
2. 301 votes for create and grow by cjldesigns
3. 277 votes for Spoonflower Makers Make! by vo_aka_virginiao
4. 262 votes for spoonflower by gaiamarfurt
5. 232 votes for Design Sew Create Spoonflower TShirt Typography White Aqua Green by heatherdutton
6. 212 votes for Spoonflower: Ignite the Spark T-Shirt by pennycandy
7. 209 votes for Sew Vintage // by petite_circus // sewing machine black and white by petite_circus
8. 197 votes for The Craftroom by jenimp
9. 187 votes for Periodic Table of Spoonflower by sew-me-a-garden
10. 179 votes for Happiness is Spoonflower by designs_by_lisa_k
[Read more…] about Announcing the Winner of our Spoonflower T-Shirt Challenge!