Rebekah Ginda, an American textile designer living in Germany, wins this week's palette-limited fabric design contest with the theme of summer flowers. She now has $100 in Spoondollar credit to spend as she pleases on her own fabric or on any of the other fabulous entries.
The designs submitted for this contest were terrific, as usual. Thanks to all who submitted their work!
1. 621 votes for Picnic
of Flowers by raebekah
2. 546 votes for Floral 1 by rikkib
3. 538 votes for summer_time_vr by
4. 523 votes for Summer Song by
5. 502 votes for Here comes the Sun by
6. 490 votes for Trawlin' for Pollen by
7. 430 votes for Before Nightfall by
8. 415 votes for Summer_flowers_fat_quarter
9. 397 votes for purple-blue flowers by
10. 396 votes for Simple Summer by