Congratulations again this week to Nancy Kers, the Dutch artist (& neighbor of Bora) who also won our Puzzle-themed contest a few weeks ago. Nancy's lovely, pleated, flower skirt won the most votes in a contest full of amazing entries. The intrepid sewists on our staff jumped in to finish as many of the top ten as we could in time to photograph for you this week, but we failed to get through all of the terrific designs. They are all, however, now available to purchase!
The winning design is modeled above by Danielle. No official word on who, exactly, is modeling the 'Dance All Day' pattern by katrinazerilli. It's worth noting that — because we've run out of organic sateen a couple of times recently — I ordered all of these on twill, which I am informed is not the perfect skirt fabric. Sorry about that.
The final voting:
1. 850 votes for Flower skirt (dandelion) with a box pleat in the front by verycherry
2. 812 votes for Rainbow Twirl Skirt by sammyk
3. 796 votes for Swim Fishy Swim (Skirt, Fishbowl Bag, Headband and more) by sew-me-a-garden
4. 755 votes for My apple tree 'folding' skirt (view design on Organic Sateen) by bora
5. 731 votes for Swan Skirt by melisza
6. 721 votes for Ruffled Feather Skirt by juliettie
7. 626 votes for Dance All Day- skirt pattern by katrinazerilli
8. 618 votes for To the High Seas, Girls! by kayajoy
9. 574 votes for It All Revolves Around Me by kahoxworth
10. 546 votes for Stained Glass Pencil Skirt by thesummercountry