Mix sugar, flour, and eggs in a large bowl, then sprinkle your technicolor take on the common, everyday cookie, and what do you get? You'll have to try the tasty and colorfully-sweet cookie-scapes in our Pop Art Cookies Top 10 to find out! Give a big congratulations to the winning design "Licktenstein macarons – yellow" by first-time Design Challenge winner Kritterstitches! Check out the photoshoot of all the beautiful designs printed on Silky Faille fabric on our Facebook page today!
1. 522 votes for Lichtenstein Macarons – Yellow by kritterstitches
2. 353 votes for POP_ART_COOKIES_2 by juneblossom
3. 344 votes for How to bake a pop art cookie by cjldesigns
4. 340 votes for Mad About Macarons by mariafaithgarcia
5. 330 votes for Yum! Pop Macarons! by belinda_paige
6. 313 votes for Cookie Party by runningriverdesign
7. 288 votes for Pop Art Cookies by vinpauld
8. 282 votes for Making a fortune by sizemode
9. 279 votes for Have you lost your cookies?? by babysisterrae
10. 264 votes for Poparoons by mimihammill
Roy Lichtenstein and Andy Warhol were huge oatmeal chocolate chip cookie fans, or so we're guessing anyway. This week, we're looking back to the Pop art movement, but in true Spoonflower fashion, we're putting a twist on it–baked goods! The results yielded an intensely colorful batch of designs with a dash of sugary sweetness. Vote for your favorite Pop art cookie designs before voting ends on September 30th.
As you may know, here at Spoonflower we've managed to run fabric design contests every week, without fail, for over four years without repeating a theme. The strain of coming up with new ideas for contests never shows, however, which is why we invite you — without comment, please — to vote now in our competition for chicken fabrics created in the style of the Pop Art movement.
The participants this week are:
chicken by tiina_laas
4. Aha! Pop
Art Chicken Pox by vo_aka_virginiao
Flock by jenimp
Filet Humor by charldia
7. Bantams by
hens by sef
Chicken by dk_designs