Congratulations this week to Lisa Mirella of Portland, Oregon! Her pattern for a sewn puppet (titled 'Grrr…. argh!') ended up winning the most votes from a gaggle of delicious designs. You can find more from Lisa on her blog MilkTooth, or in her Etsy shop.You can also see all of the top ten designs on our contest home page.
Congratulations to all of the participating designers for putting up such a great batch of puppet kits I hope you'll all make them available for sale soon! The voting totals were:
1. 811 votes for Grrr…arrrgh!
2. 718 votes for Pinkerton the Pirate Cat
3. 634 votes for Animal Friends Puppets
4. 617 votes for Puppet Heap Knight by
5. 559 votes for les amis de la foret by
6. 538 votes for Butterfly_Finger_Puppets
7. 513 votes for Matryoshki by vertuta
8. 497 votes for Snow White and Rose Red
Puppets by mytinystar
9. 461 votes for monster_puppets by
10. 459 votes for Three Billy Goats Gruff
Finger Puppets by beckarahn