Guest blogger Robin (Kritterstitches), Spoonflower’s very own Senior Graphic Designer, is here to recommend her favorite free fonts for DIY wedding designs. Let these typefaces inspire your wedding invitations, ceremony program, or anything else you may be crafting by hand for your upcoming custom wedding.
Next up in our DIY weddings series, Spoonflower staffer Laurie shares an easy technique for creating unique, handmade wedding invitations using both Spoonflower decals and fabric.
In this DIY wedding tutorial, I’m going to show you have to make beautiful handmade wedding invitations using Spoonflower decals and fabrics.
- 1 sheet of 30×30” Spoonflower decal with your own custom invitation design
- 1-2 yards of Spoonflower printed fabric (upload your own design or choose a pattern from our marketplace)
- Coordinating ribbon and thread
- 20 Blank 5″x7” greeting cards (cut in half at the fold to make 40 5″x7” cards)
- Scissors and a sewing machine
Yields 40 invitations