During this time of year you can find the Spoonflower community tucked away in their craft rooms and studios long into the night checking off their handmade holiday list. Whether it’s tea towels for the entire family or a one-of-a-kind quilt for your favorite customer, we want to make sure this year’s holiday season is stress-free! The dates shown below represent ordering deadlines for the 2017 holiday season. If you place an order beyond the dates specified below, we cannot guarantee that it will be delivered before Christmas (Monday, December 25). To find even more shipping information, please click here.
Christmas Ordering Deadlines
To receive your custom gift wrap, fabric, or wallpaper prior to December 24th, 2014, please place your order no later than the deadlines listed below. Please note that, in all cases, large orders may have longer lead times. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.
Hanukkah Ordering Deadlines
To receive gift wrap, fabric or wallpaper prior to December 23rd (the last night of Hanukkah this year), please place your order no later than:
If you run out of time to order custom fabric or other materials for holiday gifts, we also offer gift certificates and Welcome Packs that don’t require much lead time. To receive Welcome Packs prior to the holidays, please place orders by:
— Please note that at this point the only way to guarantee delivery before Christmas
is to use our RUSH service. –
For delivery prior to Christmas, Spoonflower's shipping deadlines are as follows:
- Domestic US: Deadline passed. Orders placed prior to Friday, 12/10, should arrive before 12/25
- International: Deadline passed. Orders placed prior to Nov. 25, should arrive before 12/25
Guaranteed Delivery Date Shipping (New option!)
- Domestic US: Deadline passed. Orders placed prior to Wednesday, 12/15, should arrive before 12/25.
- International: Deadline passed. Orders placed before Monday, 12/13, should arrive before 12/25.
- Domestic US: orders must be placed prior to Monday, 12/20
- International: orders must be placed prior to Thursday, 12/16