We’re getting a head start on winter party planning with this week’s Elegant Holiday Limited Color Palette design challenge. With so many beautiful designs to inspire a themed party, our glasses are raised to grand prize winner cjldesigns, who will be receiving a $200 Spoonflower credit for her design, Woodland Holiday. Let’s also cheers to second place (vo_aka_virginiao) and third place (heatherdutton) winners who will be receiving $100 and $50 in Spoonflower credit, respectively. Get inspired to host in style with our top ten.
Get the party started by browsing the winning designs on Roostery tablecloths and cocktail napkins. And in case you missed it, these few tips from Cherry Blossom Events will help you plan a sophisticated—and sustainable—soirée.
1. 394 votes for woodland holiday by cjldesigns
2. 345 votes for Holiday in Jewel Tones by vo_aka_virginiao
3. 296 votes for Festive Forest – Burgundy by heatherdutton
4. 278 votes for Elegant Holiday Ornaments by willowbirdstudio
5. 277 votes for Birch Trees by ladyspring
6. 276 votes for Winter birds by svetlana_prikhnenko
7. 273 votes for Pine Cone, Branch and Seed by marketa_stengl
8. 261 votes for paletterestrictedChristmasdark by gaiamarfurt
9. 259 votes for Holiday Woodland by honoluludesign
10. 255 votes for christmas berries by lavendermintgraphics [Read more…] about Announcing the Elegant Holiday Limited Color Palette Design Challenge Winners