<a href=”#journal”>journal</a>[Read more…] about 10 DIY Stocking Stuffers You Can Make In Under an Hour
Are you ready to take a stroll down memory lane for today’s Handmade Holiday Blog Hop project? With a little help from Spoonflower designer Anda Corrie, you’ll be channeling a classic childhood holiday project for this stunning Celosia Velvet™ table runner! Don’t forget to add an extra dose of festive fun with handmade tassels following Anda’s helpful photo tutorial. See how easy it is to create this statement holiday décor project using paper snowflakes and get an inside look at Anda’s holiday celebrations in Berlin, Germany.
For this week’s challenge, designers have outdone themselves in the design test kitchen with their freshly baked gingerbread patterns just in time for the holiday season. We promise you’ll want to sample them all! Compliments to grand prize winner gaiamarfurt, who will be receiving a $200 Spoonflower credit for her design, Gingerbread-Blue. We’re also applauding second place (cynthiafrenette) and third place (scrummy) winners who will be receiving $100 and $50 in Spoonflower credit, respectively. Get sweet and find your favorite gumdrop gingerbread in the top ten.
1. 495 votes for gingerbread-blue by gaiamarfurt
2. 476 votes for Gingerbread Forest by cynthiafrenette
3. 412 votes for gingerbread town by scrummy
4. 382 votes for Gingerbread snowflakes / Christmas flowers by matite
5. 367 votes for Gingerbread Dreams – Aqua by heatherdutton
6. 358 votes for Gingerbread Snowflakes by torysevas
7. 354 votes for I Love Gingerbread ©Kirsten Katz by kirstenkatz
8. 351 votes for woodland gingerbread – black by mirabelleprint
9. 338 votes for Gingerbread Christmas Treats by run_quiltgirl_run
10. 301 votes for Gingerbread Tiles by jennifer_todd [Read more…] about Announcing the Gingerbread Design Challenge Winners
We’re kicking off this festive time of year with a Handmade Holiday blog hop featuring some of our favorite makers and designers to see how they celebrate the season across the globe. It might be snowing at our Berlin, Germany factory, but our friends in Australia are hitting the beaches for the holidays — and they’ve got DIY projects to prove it!
Each day we’ll update this post so you can see what everyone is making and find out how to recreate the projects at home. You can even join the fun by following #sfholidayhop and tagging your handmade holiday projects on your favorite social channel!
Today we’re starting things off right here with a DIY project from community favorite and a familiar face to the blog, Ceri Staziker, aka CeriGwen. Keep reading to see how Ceri is celebrating Christmas with her family using a customized advent calendar printed on Kona® Cotton Ultra. She may have even left a little gift so you can customize your own calendar!
HANDMADE HOLIDAY BLOG HOP SCHEDULE
Friday, November 17 | Ceri Staziker | Ceri Gwen