Congratulations are in order for five-time challenge winner Cynthiafrenette, who made our mouth’s water with “Virginia’s Dessert!” Cynthia will receive a Maran slipper chair from Roostery upholstered with Eco Canvas in a design of her choice ($469 value). A big round of applause is also in order for the rest of the top 10, who will receive one custom Orpington tea towel in their own winning design from Roostery ($17 value). Designs voted into the top 11-25 will be automatically be proofed and made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace ($5 value).
Shop all of October’s Design Challenge entries sewn up on Roostery tea towels here, and receive a professionally sewn, finished tea towel just just $3.00 more than buying just a fat quarter of fabric. Have you submitted your entry into our most popular design challenge of the year, calendar tea towels? Tuesday the 18th is the last day to enter, make sure you don’t miss out!
1. 244 votes for Virginia’s Dessert by cynthiafrenette
2. 223 votes for Summer Lemonade by vo_aka_virginiao
3. 209 votes for Homemade Applesauce recipe tea towel by heleen_vd_thillart
4. 208 votes for Uncle Walt’s Rum Cake by khubbs
5. 207 votes for Chrissy Cookies by amel24
6. 205 votes for Jam season by kostolom3000
7. 190 votes for Monica’s Boiled Fruit Cake by cjldesigns
8. 183 votes for Barbara Jean’s Red Velvet Cake by mulo_marrone
9. 178 votes for Grandma’s Sugar Cookies Tea Towel by jenimp
10. 176 votes for Nana’s blue + white kitchen by pattyryboltdesigns
11. 175 votes for Grandma’s Apple Pie – © Lucinda Wei by lucindawei [Read more…] about Announcing the Winners of our Grandma’s Kitchen Design Challenge