The 80s gave us a lot to think about (and to try and forget): Member's Only jackets, parachute pants, track suits, New Wave, neon. But for those of us who remember this fluorescent, dance-inspired decade, hair is at the top of the list.
This week's contest takes us on a trip down memory lane, full of mullets, side ponytails, and teased up glam rockers. Congrats to our winner cjldesigns, and her winning design, "80s Hair Dryers." Be sure to congratulate all of the top ten winners of the 80s Hairstyles Design Challenge!
1. 345 votes for 80s hair dryers by cjldesigns
2. 298 votes for 80's Glam Streets by juliesfabrics
3. 287 votes for 80s Accessories by diannemehta
4. 253 votes for her name is Rio by michaelzindell
5. 244 votes for Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by cecilia_mok
6. 230 votes for material girl by gray___
7. 212 votes for Blue Denim Diva by spellstone
8. 207 votes for Hair Band by orangefancy
9. 191 votes for 80s Heads Large by joeyuk
10. 189 votes for 1980's Style by irishvikingdesigns