Cynthia Frenette of Green Couch Designs is the winner of this week's Fabric Of the Week design challenge, which was devoted to the sport of fishing. This is Cynthia's third win (her previous wins came in the Jokers & Fools contest and the last tea towel calendar contest we ran) but you may remember that she was also a finalist in our recent Project Selvage competition.
This was a very close contest with lots of great designs, so be sure to take a few minutes to admire the top ten!
The final results were:
1. 482 votes for Retro Fishin' by cynthiafrenette
2. 479 votes for Catfish in the Stream by ravenous
3. 468 votes for Boats & Pelicans by raul
4. 465 votes for "A la pêche" by nadja_petremand
5. 455 votes for Bears love fish! by bora
6. 439 votes for Lures by theboerwar
7. 409 votes for Bait and Switch by sammyk
8. 397 votes for fishing with worms by babysisterrae
9. 385 votes for ChrisDickason_SeaShanties by chrisdicko
10. 379 votes for Tackle Box by jennartdesigns