The winner of our fireworks fabric competition — informally known as the pyrotextile contest — is none other than all-time Spoonflower champ Samarra Khaja, or SammyK, who has won seven previous contests (civil rights toile, celebrity smackdown, tractors, medieval, tiki, cocktails, and science).
Samarra gets the prize, but we're also pleased to announce what we hope will be a welcome addition to the weekly contest. Each week from now on we'll make all of the top ten designs available for sale rather than just the winner. We'll also post photos of the printed fabrics in the top ten in our Flickr pool each week for you to admire.
The full results this week were:
1. 637 votes for Pyrotechnic Party Favors by sammyk
2. 581 votes for Spiroworks by pennycandy
3. 398 votes for Little Fireworks by melisza
4. 384 votes for Happy 4th! by catru
5. 374 votes for Crackling Sky by demigoutte
6. 373 votes for Fireworks with sound FX by cjldesigns
7. 368 votes for Fireworks (please zoom in) ^^ by irrimiri
8. 359 votes for Mon Feu d'artifice by cassiopee
9. 351 votes for Dog_Parade by bzbdesigner
10. 329 votes for Fibonnaci Fireworks by candyjoyce