UK designer Emma McCann takes the prize in our palette-restricted
fifties fabric contest, and as the winner she now has $100 in credit (about €80) she can apply to any of the fabric on Spoonflower, including her own. This was a remarkable week — as is always the case when we put together palette-based contests. We had over 25,000 votes divided among 116 designs.
Thanks to all of the talented individuals who participated! The original palette is here.
The voting totals were:
1. 911 votes for Atomic
Fish by brightonbelle
2. 859 votes for Nifty_Fifties by
3. 699 votes for 50sKitsch-en-01 by
4. 624 votes for Seeing Spots by sammyk
5. 579 votes for 50s Atomic Wave by
6. 521 votes for atom by luciesummers
7. 510 votes for Rock It by
8. 493 votes for Fifties abstract by
9. 453 votes for Retro Blue by poetryqn
10. 446 votes for 50_leaves_blue by