While I certainly don’t need an excuse to get crafty, every holiday provides its own unique project inspiration. Easter’s traditional egg dyeing craft is perfect for shaking up and DIYing in new ways! Check out these colorful and creative ways to decorate your Easter eggs this year!
MARBLE Easter eggs using nail polish.
CREATE glitter filled eggs!
STICK washi tape cut in to geometric shapes on your Easter eggs.
STAMP gold polka dots on jumbo eggs!
MAKE confetti dipped Easter eggs!
BONUS– because this project is just too beautiful not to include!
ADD a little something shiny to your Easter decor with gold leaf!
How are you decorating your Easter eggs this year?
With the Easter holiday nearly upon us, in our most recent contest we challenged designers to create fabrics featuring painted eggs. The winner is French designer Virginie Ozanon, whose 'Easter Joy!' fabric you can buy on its own or as part of a fat quarter bundle that includes all of the top ten designs from this week's contest. Keep in mind that the painted egg fat quarter fabric bundle will be available only through April 3rd. Congratulations to the top 10 designers!
The final votes:
1. 491 votes for Easter Joy ! by demigoutte
2. 410 votes for Egg-stravaganza (painted eggs) by groovity
3. 352 votes for Ukrainian Mania by dianne_annelli
4. 342 votes for Lithuanian Easter Eggs by cathyheckstudio
5. 339 votes for Decorative eggs, after Fabergé by su_g
6. 324 votes for Painted Eggs by fattcheese
7. 308 votes for Easter Eggs by kimsa
8. 306 votes for Easter Garden by amel24
9. 291 votes for Painted Eggs by nicoletamarin
10. 284 votes for The Chicken or The Egg by mag-o