We're thrilled to announce that, by winning our Rococo-themed Fabric Of the Week contest, Cean Irminger has added a sixth notch to her Spoonflower co-champ belt. This ties her once again with longtime rival (and co-conspirator) SammyK. [Cean's previous wins: Shoes, Snow, Apron Pattern, Collage, Border Prints] Maybe we should try a dynamic duo design contest sometime and pair those two up as a team. Would designing fabric in collaboration with another artist work, do you think? That's an idea to ponder.
The final votes?
1. 635 votes for Ro-co-co and a Bottle of Rum by ceanirminger
2. 589 votes for DamaskVA2c by muhlenkott
3. 512 votes for rococoSeaflower-ch-ch by flock
4. 481 votes for rococozollars by jaime_zollars
5. 468 votes for RococoPeacock by yvonne_herbst
6. 461 votes for Rococoblush by leslipepper
7. 431 votes for Rococo Damask by icetigris
8. 430 votes for Rococo Toile by asilo
9. 421 votes for Ro-Coq-Au-Vin by cynthiafrenette
10. 407 votes for Rococo in Red by greencouchstudio