This year's Fabric8 Contest is well under way, and our community has chosen the 8 finalists who will have a shot at signing with Moda Fabrics to release a beautiful, botanical collection! As finalists work on completing collections based around their winning designs, we're getting to know the top 8 a bit better in a series of interviews with each of our finalists! First up we have Catalina Kim, the designer behind the oh so lush and colorful Botanical Dreamscape entry.
Spring colors are finally coming to life–especially in our fabric choices. A long winter has us longing for some fresh and joyful fabrics, just like Catalinakim’s winning design, Floral of coral, mint, black & white. Check out the rest of the top 10 for a breath of fresh (and minty!) air.
1. 564 votes for floral of coral, mint, black & white by catalinakim
2. 518 votes for White blossoms on mint by juliesfabrics
3. 443 votes for magnoliatree by youdesignme
4. 441 votes for Nordic Suzani Floral (Coral Mint) by christinewitte
5. 420 votes for coral mint animal party by wideeyed
6. 396 votes for Blumenfeld_coral_mint-01 by müllerin_art
7. 396 votes for midcentury modern seagull by ohpoe
8. 391 votes for BOUQUET by lfntextiles
9. 374 votes for Deer Dwelling: Aqua by sheri_mcculley
10. 369 votes for My Flower Garden at Night by oliveandruby