our contest this week we asked designers to turn their attention to
cookies, cakes & candy that we can admire without actually eating.
The result was a tasty array of lovely fabrics, with the winning spot
going to "bonbon," a fabric by French designer Helene Michau. Congratulations to Helene and to the rest of the entrants who finished in the top ten!
The final vote count was:
1. 281 votes for Bonbon by cassiopee
2. 277 votes for truffle treats by gracedesign
3. 261 votes for Mon Bon-Bon by karistyle
4. 259 votes for Old-Fashioned Candies by pennycandy
5. 242 votes for Infinite Candy Necklace by surlybirdstudio
6. 225 votes for Yummy Treats by edmillerdesign
7. 224 votes for Christmas Breakfast, Stocking-style by hootenannit
8. 217 votes for candy by ottomanbrim
9. 205 votes for Peppermint Candy Garland and Sweet Candy Sprinkles by retrorudolphs
10. 200 votes for Tasty Tiny Sweets by elizabethdoyle