– – – The winner of the Boba baby carrier design contest is Dennis Bennett of Frankfurt, Germany – – –
Spoonflower is teaming up with the folks from NAP, Inc., to offer you a chance to create the new fabric design for the Boba Baby Carrier, a soft-structured baby carrier made from organic cotton.
NAP, Inc. is preparing for the release of the new Boba 2G–featuring removable foot straps and sleeping hood. To help celebrate, they are seeking nature-inspired fabric designs to be included with the new Boba 2G collection.
The winning design will be featured in the center panel of the carrier and must coordinate with the light or dark brown fabric used on the outside of the carrier.
The winner will receive $500 and the chance to work one-on-one with NAP, Inc. to name the carrier that bears the winning design.
- The theme of submitted designs should be nature-inspired and appeal to children and parents alike
- Before entering a design into the contest, you must upload it to Spoonflower. If you do not already have a Spoonflower account, creating an account is free. Click HERE to get started.
- Enter your design between Thursday, February 18 and Thursday, February 25, midnight EST, using the process described below.
- Voting will take place March 1-7 via the Spoonflower blog and newsletter.
- The winner will be announced on March 9, 2010 and will receive a $500 check from NAP, Inc.