From extremely light, sheer fabrics to our heaviest, upholstery-weight fabrics, our polyester collection allows for a wide range of applications. Many of our polyester fabrics have been carefully selected for their performance features. Eco Canvas and Celosia Velvet™ offer durability to abrasion that meets guidelines for upholstery applications. Modern Jersey and Sport Lycra combine polyester with spandex to enable stretch and recovery for active apparel applications. Poly Crepe de Chine and Chiffon offer wonderful drape and transparency for apparel projects. Minky and Fleece, our softest fabrics, are lofty and warm.
Keep reading to find out how to use our polyester fabrics.
- Sport Lycra – moisture-wicking with 4-way stretch
- Performance Piqué – soil-release finish with 2-way stretch
Upholstery-Grade Home Décor Polyesters
Here are some other great tips about our polyesters:
- Our polyester fabrics are printed using ecologically-safe transfer sublimation inks that provide vibrant color and strong wash durability.
- We avoid fabrics with any flame-retardant applications, and our fabrics pass tests ruling out harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde and lead.
- Two of our top-selling polyesters, Minky and Modern Jersey, are special fabrications made exclusively for Spoonflower.
- Fabric that doesn’t meet our high standards never makes it to the landfill, as it is shredded for industrial applications like car upholstery and furniture stuffing, bedding and flooring.