We have an opening for an experienced digital advertising and SEM expert. This person will collaborate with a close knit Marketing team to develop and execute strategies designed to increase traffic, conversion rate and customer lifetime value.
Specifically, the selected candidate will:
- Launch, monitor and optimize paid search campaigns across paid search platforms, including Search, Display, Paid Social and Google Shopping; managing monthly budget of $100K+.
- Develop, maintain and monitor keyword bids, account budget caps, impression shares, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals.
- Partner with internal teams to formulate and test new ideas that improve click-through rate, conversion rate and customer lifetime value, including landing page optimizations.
- Generate and share paid search performance and learnings across the marketing team, collaborating with both US and international business partners assisting with daily/weekly/monthly reporting and analysis.
- Liaise with the broader Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to support company initiatives via the paid search channel.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- 2 – 3 years experience managing Shopping Campaigns (PLAs) required.
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess and translate analytics into actionable insights for growth opportunities
- Experience working with popular PPC ad and social advertising platforms (AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads) required
- Demonstrated collaboration skills
- High sense of urgency, results oriented and performance driven
- Stay current with all search industry trends and best practices.
- AdWords / Bing certification required
- Amazon and Ebay Marketplace experience not required, but a plus.
- Experience with ChannelAdvisor software also a plus.
If you’re interested in joining Spoonflower, please send a cover letter, telling us what inspires you about Spoonflower and why you think you are perfect for our team. We are as interested in knowing who you are as we are in knowing what you can do. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We have a trove of talented individuals in the Durham and RTP areas. Therefore, only local candidates will be considered! No agencies or outside recruiters, please. Resumes submitted by agencies/recruiters will be fed to our printers.
Click HERE to apply
We look forward to hearing from you!