We have an opening for an experienced digital advertising and paid search expert – SEM Analyst. This person will collaborate with a close knit Marketing team to develop and execute strategies designed to increase traffic, conversion rate and customer lifetime value.
Specifically, the selected candidate will:
- Manage paid search campaigns for Spoonflower, Spoonflower International (UK, Australian, French, German, and Spanish campaigns), select designers, and sister brands Sprout and Roostery. Campaigns include branded and non-branded text ad campaigns, dynamic search ads, dynamic remarketing, cross-account remarketing, static remarketing, RLSA, video remarketing, international remarketing, international branded and non-branded, and Shopping.
- Liaison with third party agencies to manage Shopping campaigns, Remarketing and Prospecting campaigns on display and across social networks (Facebook & Instagram). Guide strategy where needed to ensure new campaign features are being tested that grow new customer acquisition, and hold agency teams accountable for hitting goals and remaining within budget.
- Maintain dashboards and provide reporting on all paid search campaigns to executive team weekly and monthly. Meet with executive team to review status of campaigns, discuss performance, and develop recommendations for strategies to drive new customer acquisition across all accounts.
- Adhering to the promotional calendar, ensure all promotions are advertised accurately across all applicable paid search campaigns and accounts, including: text ads, dynamic search ads, remarketing ads, Merchant Promos on Shopping ads, and international ads. Meet with all necessary teams to finalize details and draft promotional ad copy that effectively advertises the promotion, while also working with graphic designers to create image ads that follow display ad best practices.
- Manage budget allocation across multiple campaigns and accounts based on goals and performance KPIs. Prepare budget projections needed for new initiatives and continually monitor investments against goals.
- Meet with international team, select designers, and interdepartmental teams to develop and execute on paid search strategies to advertise new designs and products.
- Keep up-to-date on paid search trends, features, and announcements and implement new features across campaigns where appropriate.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- 2 – 3 years experience managing Shopping Campaigns (PLAs) required.
- Experience managing monthly budgets of $100K+
- Experience working with PPC ad and social advertising platforms (AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads) required, along with Google Analytics. Certifications required.
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess and translate analytics into actionable insights for growth opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration skills within a close-knit team and other departments, including Engineering and Product Development.
- High sense of urgency, results-oriented, and performance driven.
- Current with search industry trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in German or Spanish a plus, but not required.
- Amazon, eBay, and ChannelAdvisor experience not required, but also plus.
Life @ Spoonflower
- Company-paid medical coverage for employees and their families
- 401k plan participation for full and part-time employees with company match
- Monthly fabric/wallpaper/gift wrap allowance
- Business casual dress code
- A tightly knit team that values spontaneity, creativity, and collaboration
If you’re interested in joining Spoonflower, please send a cover letter, telling us what inspires you about Spoonflower and why you think you are perfect for our team. We are as interested in knowing who you are as we are in knowing what you can do. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We have a trove of talented individuals in the Durham and RTP areas. Therefore, only local candidates will be considered! No agencies or outside recruiters, please. Resumes submitted by agencies/recruiters will be fed to our printers. Candidates whose resumes submitted by agencies/recruiters to non-HR Spoonflower personnel will be disqualified.
Please apply here.
We look forward to hearing from you!