Customer Service Representatives at Spoonflower help us serve our Rapidly growing community of designers, sewists, and fabric lovers. Spoonflower has a special relationship with the community did uses its service. Our relationship with our customers is our most important marketing tool and we rely upon an engaged and positive relationship with the community in order Spoonflower to grow. Creating positive interactions with customers while resting managing time effectively is one of the primary skills of a Customer Service Advocate.
• Handling individual communications with members of the Spoonflower community via email, chat, and phone.
• Providing information about our products, services, and order status.
• Supporting customers who need assistance preparing and uploading digital images.
• Contributing content to our help pages, blog and elsewhere.
• Resolving issues using good judgment, sensitivity, and quick thinking.
• German fluency, working English proficiency
• 1-2 years of customer service or technical support experience
• University-level writing and research skills required
• Intermediate-level typing skills
• Comfort with software and new technology
• Ability to prioritize and plan work activities and to use Time Efficiently
• Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and to manage competing demands
• Familiarity with technical issues associated with digital design files and the use of software as Photoshop and Illustrator search
• Interest in DIY culture, fabric, and design
• Availability to work on a rotating basis Saturdays
Spoonflower offers print on demand fabric, wallpaper, and gift wrap. Based in Durham, North Carolina, we are opening a second office and print facility in Berlin. We offer a fun, creative environment and are looking for a unique group of individuals with exceptional skills in their areas of expertise to come together to foster and drive the success of Spoonflower and the Berlin office.
If you’re interested in joining Spoonflower, please send a cover letter, telling us what inspires you about Spoonflower and why you think you are perfect for our team, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are as interested in knowing who you are as we are in knowing what you can do.
We look forward to hearing from you!
**Please note we are not currently in the position to offer visa sponsorship for this position.