Teacups, by the talented Hannah Raeside of Manchester, England, won last week's fabric-of-the-week competition by a landslide compared to the last few skin-of-the-teeth contests. Congratulations to Hannah, whose lovely fabric is available for sale in the Spoonflower Etsy shop for the next few days only.
Final tallies from our most recent voting:
- faux bois 1 by monica meehan: 8.4%, 159
- yay! by ryan hastings: 14.1% 265
- teacups by Hannah Raeside: 42.3% 796
- pflyingcatalog by Tara Spicer: 8.7% 164
- Liberty by Lee Kerr: 2.4% 46
- flower by Katty Neill: 24.1% 453
Thanks to all of the participating designers!
And in this week's tussle…
The fabric may be soft, but the competition is stiff. This week we have designs from (from top to bottom):
- Yellow Cakes by Mary Helen Mcnally
- clouds by Valentina Sedda, Milano – Italy
- PearFabric_06 by Lollychops, Bedford, TX
- animals by suryasajnani
- Favorite Thing Floral Leaf by Sarah
- Heart and Bubbles by Leonor Bautista, Madrid, Spain
Review the weekly contest rules and/or enter your own design here.