What’s more fun than decorating your space? Decorating your space for the holidays! Whether your focus is on a dining setup, a family room or an entire home, bringing out the festive colors, fabrics and decor is a great way to refresh and welcome in the season. But what colors should you decorate with that will leave you in the mood to celebrate? Find out with these nine questions!
1. Which of these interior styles do you like the best?
2. What are you sipping on this season to keep you happy?
A. Hot cocoa with marshmallows
B. Something bubbly
C. Spiked eggnog
D. Mulled cider
3. Pick a must-have decor element:
A. Art with fun wishes and joyful affirmations.
B. Trinkets galore! On the shelves, mantle, table and more.
C. Fleece blankets and other layers with coordinating designs.
D. Holiday botanicals, candles and other natural touches.
4. Thanks to our Peel and Stick wallpaper, you can have a temporary accent wall decorated just for the holidays and take it down whenever you want! Which one would you go with?
5. You’re about to open a gift box from a friend, what do you hope is inside?
A. Something I can wear and feel confident in.
B. Something handmade to put on display.
C. Something I can share with someone else and create memories with.
D. Something practical to use in my home.
6. Choose a DIY project to tackle before the new year:
7. Select a pillow design you wouldn’t mind seeing in your holiday space:
8. Pick a palette, any palette!
9. Finally, what kind of candle will you be burning in your home for guests to enjoy?
A. Sugar Cookie
B. Winter Berry
C. Fall Spice
D. Forest Pine