Whether you’re shopping for designs to craft handmade gifts this holiday season, sourcing fabric for your small business, refreshing your home for the holidays, or interested in promoting your latest design collection, stay up-to-date with Spoonflower’s holiday promotion calendar below.
November Holiday Promotion Calendar*
*Updated Monday, November 2. All promotions will run for a limited time announced on the start date listed below.
- November 2: 50% Off Fat Quarters
- November 11(*Our best sale of the year!*): 20% Off 1+ Yards/Meters of Fabric and Rolls of Wallpaper
- November 16: Free Standard Shipping Worldwide
- November 26: 10% Off Fabric, Wallpaper and Home Decor | PRO Members receive 15% Off
DISCLAIMER: This information reflects our current November promotion plan, but we reserve the right to make adjustments at any time. Previous purchases are not eligible for promotions outside of the promotion period and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. For current promotion fine print and promotion length, please click here.
How to Use Promotional Overlays for Social Media
Calling all artists! See how to promote your shop during Spoonflower’s upcoming sales using our free promotional overlays.
- Download the folder of overlays (available in English, German and French).
- Insert your own image under the promotional copy layer of one (or more) of the provided graphics. (Hint: We’ve also included templates for Instagram stories!)
- On the first day of the promo, you’re ready to share the image on Facebook and Instagram encouraging your customers to shop your designs for the duration of the promotion. In the caption of your post, be sure to add the promotion period, which will be announced on the promotion start date.
To access renders of your design on the variety of products we carry at Spoonflower, select a design from your Design Library, then click View All Products from the left-side menu. From there, right-click any render to save it to your desktop.
Insider Tip: Did you know you can download a small, medium or large file? Just right-click the render you want to open in a new tab. Look for /m/ in the file string and change it to /s/ for a smaller image or /l/ for a larger image and voila! You’ve adjusted the size of the image.
See how three Spoonflower artists are using promotional overlays to promote their designs on Instagram.