Whoever said wallpaper was meant just for your walls never met the Spoonflower community. Removable, renter-friendly wallpaper offers the freedom to use your wallpaper in unexpected places like your laptop, desk, bathroom drawers and even your stairs. When it comes to stairs, you come and go on them every day, so why not brighten your way!
With the smooth, water-activated option, your project is wallpaper paste free and the woven, peel & stick wallpaper is ready for install once the paper backing has been removed. It’s just that easy! See some of our favorite wallpapered stair projects and find out how you can recreate these looks using designs from the Spoonflower Marketplace.
1. We can’t help but stare at this playful combination of bold colors and geometric prints.
2. Take your home decor to infinity and beyond with galaxy inspired wallpaper.
3. The term treehouse has a completely new meaning when your stairs are adorned in birch trees!
4. Mix and match bold patterns and botanical designs for a lasting impression.
5. Love the look of tiled stairs but your landlord just won’t allow it? Recreate the look with a tile inspired wallpaper!
6. Make a dramatic entrance with statement stairs.
7. These wallpapered stairs are spot on.
8. Welcome home, deer.
9. Be sure to stop and smell the…stairs? Dainty floral prints in pastel colors create the perfect vintage look.
10. Catch the Rainbow Flight with a burst of neon!
The inspiration doesn’t have to stop here! Keep reading to find more of our favorite wallpaper hacks and be sure to share your projects with #spoonflower