The holidays are hands down our favorite time of the year. Fall is in the air, and with it, the smell of bonfires, sugary treats, and spiced drinks. But the holidays also brings in-laws, relatives, and more than a little bit of pressure if you’re the chosen host for the feasts and festivities. So we’ve assembled 9 examples of breathtaking table décor to help you beat holiday hosting anxiety. With these as inspiration, you can’t lose!
2. Start the holiday season off stress free with this bright and rustic DIY Thanksgiving table
3. Be the talk (and the toast) of the town by using this top NYC event designer’s table decorating secrets
Modern Tablescape Inspiration | AaB Creates
4. Gingham Accents and Pinecones for Holidays in the Cabin
Life of Splendor Christmas Line | White Buffalo Styling Co.
5. A Timeless Holiday Tablescape: Festive Peppermint Forest
6. Make Your Holiday Party Pop! These gold accents are good to go(ld).
Gold Holiday Party | Inspired by This
7. These lovely dove cocktail napkins and snowflace placemats from our sister company, Roostery will help you customize your tablescape this winter.
Hosting this Holiday Season | Roostery
8. Celebrating this holiday season in warmer climates? Check out this modern Cali Christmas spread.
A Modern Cali Christmas | Green Wedding Shoes
9. A little bit classic, a little bit rustic; this brightly lit tablescape makes us feel warm and fuzzy.
Christmas Home Tour 2014 | Yellow Bliss Road
What’s your tried-and-true stress-busting tablescape tip? Let us know in the comments!