12. Charcoal Dot wallpaper designed by Domesticate is beloved by fashionistas and home dec bloggers alike
13. Recover an art desk! Have leftovers? Use peel & stick wallpaper to create your own laptop skin.
14. Use a marbleized design to create a faux headboard behind your bed
15. Use peel & stick wallpaper to recover a bedside table
16. DIY Wallpapered Stools by Audrey of This Little Street
17. Wallpapered Steps add unexpected pops of design and color
18. Take inspiration from your favorite crafts
19. DIY wrapped patterned vases
20. Give your laundry room a modern floral makeover
Do you have a unique way you like to use removable wallpaper? Let us know in the comments below! Find more inspiration here on Pinterest.
Theresa Rizzuto is Spoonflower’s Senior Manager of Content and Creative. She recently completed her Master’s degree in Digital Communication at UNC Chapel Hill, where she focused on digital accessibility for her thesis work. When she's not immersed in all things content + creative at Spoonflower, Theresa likes to watch and paint birds, make clothes, garden, and eat pasta as often as possible in her home city of Durham, NC.