- Stick to your #SewGoals with a Sewing Planner from Colette Patterns.
- Make a pouf to freshen up your space and relax your legs using the free pouf knitting pattern from Craft Passion.
- Keep your pins handy and your fabric organized with this DIY fabric organizer from Radiant Home Studio.
- Improve your sleep and add a handmade touch to your post-workout savasana (or nap!) with this easy lavender eye mask
- Get healthy and start meal planning with the help of gorgeous, customizable planners from May Designs.
- So 2017 is the year you get in shape and focus on meditation, eh? Keep your hair off of your face during workouts and yoga sessions while looking lovely with simple DIY knit headbands. We recommend Sport Lycra.While you’re at it, why not make one for your little one, too? We love this tutorial (with free printable template) from Coral + Co.
- Experience the joy of cooking as you learn to whip up new, exotic dishes with this adorable oven mitt and hot pad DIY from A Beautiful Mess.
- Over the years, psychologists have identified great social, psychological, and physical health benefits that come from giving thanks, and one of the best ways to do that is through a gratitude journal. Check out the tutorial from At Home, a blog by Joanna Gaines, and make your own gratitude journal for you and your family to enjoy and reflect on for years to come.
Is this the year you finally take your doodles, paintings, photos and drawings and turn them into textile designs? Not sure how to get started? Check out our 12 Days of Design series for daily tips walking you through the entire process from start to finish.