Today we rolled out a new feature that will allow designers to order swatch samplers on all 12 of our Spoonflower fabrics! Ordering a sampler is a great way to test your designs and get them ready for the Spoonflower marketplace, while saving some cash.
How to order a swatch sampler:
Before you can make a design available for sale on the Spoonflower marketplace, we ask that you order a swatch to proof your work. If you've created a few designs and you're ready to start selling them as fabric, you can order a swatch sampler, and get 5, 20, or 30 swatches at a big discount!
To order a swatch sampler, follow a few easy steps:
1. Navigate to your design library and click 'collections.'
2. Select the collection you'd like to proof.
3. Click 'get a sampler.'
4. Select one of our fabrics, and get ready to see your designs in the flesh!
How to put your designs in a collection:
Creating collections is a great way to organize your designs on Spoonflower. You can easily rearrange your designs, or create a new collection of designs for the sole purpose of proofing.
1. When viewing your design library, click 'create collection.'
2. Name your collection, add a nice description, and click 'create.'
3. On each of your designs, you will see a drop down menu where you can select your desired collection.