Welcome to the penultimate day of our 12 Days of Giveaways! The embroidery fans among you will appreciate that we’ve asked Niamh O’Connor, creator and “Evil Genius” behind Urban Threads and an excellent Spoonflower designer herself, to curate a bundle of 12 fat quarters from the Spoonflower marketplace, and she was totally up for the challenge! On offer today are Niamh’s 12 picks in a steampunk theme and the result is a pile o’ steampunky goodness printed on 100% Kona cotton! We’re also throwing in a selection of Guterman thread to aid you in your nefarious plan to stitch up a mad steampunk quilt. We think they’ll make an amazing quilt for your favorite steampunk fan (or for you to keep yourself). Links to each of Niamh’s fabric picks are below.
- Antique keys white gold, by Teja_jamilla
- Dirigibles (white), by Derigible
- Rombgreige, by Ravynka
- Steampunk Christmas, by Urban_threads (Niamh herself!)
- Clockwork Collage, by Ophelia
- Steampunk birdman – variation, by Mudstuffing
- Steampunk robot, by Jadegordon
- Gears, by Jadegordon
- Prancer ornamental damask small red, by Kamiekazee
- Imperial balloons, by Abracadabra
- Red and white stripes with faux stitching, by Whimzwhirled
- Hearts and thistles white/red, by Pi-ratical
Enter before 8:00 am Tuesday and we’ll announce a winner a little later that morning when we announce the twelfth and final giveaway of the 12 Days. Good luck, everyone, and congratulations to yesterday's winner of the vintage Simplicity patterns, Ginger Clark!