[At least one person — ok, so she's four and lives in our house — thinks this is funny.] Congratulations this week go out to Sarah Salzberg of Blacksburg, Virginia. Her "Orange Leaves" beat Image Capsule's "Spring Time" by a mere eleven votes out of over 1700 cast in last week's contest. I wish we could offer both of them, but as it is you can buy Sarah's design as a special limited edition for the next five days in the Spoonflower Etsy shop.
The final voting went like this:
- hearts by Becky Ray, 5.9% 104
- cameos and pearls by Janice Wray, 10.2% 179
- orange_leaves by sarah salzberg, 32.4% 566
- spring time by Image Capsule, 31.7% 555
- purple_flower_repeat by Lisa Marie Grillos, 16.8% 294
- quasi-pucci by David Lincoln Brooks, 2.9% 51
To refresh your memory on last week's competing fabrics, check out our Flickr set of participating fabrics.
Another Round of Voting! New Designs From New Designers
- "Blue Monday" by Shared Madness, Los Angeles, CA
- "pattern1" by Maritess Madrinan
- "DSC00890" by malimendoza
- "2 TRILLIUM" by Sallie Bailey, Fayetteville, NY
- "maidenhair in yellow" by Ann Tuck
- "patroondik" by Marieke, The Netherlands
Click here to let us know which design you like best. Voting closes next week on Tuesday.
It's fun to follow the current vote count in real time.
If you're looking for the contest rules and entry form, they are here.