you can view the pretty, pretty version here. Sorry about that!]
Nissa Prohaska's "colorleaves3"" won the most votes last week, but only by a hair! In our closest competition ever, we saw Nissa's design beat Cate Anevski's "Pink Bears" by just a few votes. The other designs weren't far behind, either. It was a good week for the contest, no?
You can buy Nissa's lovely fabric through this Sunday in the Spoonflower Etsy store.
Full voting results for our closest ever fabric-of-the-week contest:
- "Pink Bears" by Cate Anevski 19.9% 388
- "plane_ocean_fabric_real" by briana miller 8.9% 173
- "Floral_BlPkPur_SF" by Annie Dwyer Internicola 19.7% 384
- "texture" by Elisa Meneghin 17.0% 330
- "colorleaves3" by Nissa Prohaska 20.6% 401
- "crosses" by Jinjer 13.9% 270
Another six designs compete: vote now for your favorite
This week's designs are (clockwise from the top left):
- Pigeon Parade by Charlene Lam
- roobric by Tessa McSorley
- trees4 by midcenturymaude
- Snowmen by Susan Mitchell
- Abstract_Sunny_Flower_Explosion by Carol Megivern
- late_fixed2 by Kate McInnes of Australia
Good luck to all! Keep up with the votes as they are cast here.
Find out how to enter your own design here.