Our latest Fabric Of the Week winner is Nadja Petremand of Lille, France. Her 'Circulation' fabric won the most votes in a contest dedicated to fabric designs created from water color paintings and digitized using a scanner or camera [rather than designs created using sophisticated programs like Illustrator or Photoshop].
The community voting totals gave us the top ten below, but thanks to all the designers who participated!
1. 1482 votes for circulation by nadja_p
2. 838 votes for Painted Birds by daynagedney
3. 759 votes for c'est la viv_anemone by c'est_la_viv
4. 606 votes for Sweetness by vo
5. 591 votes for Yellow Pedals by helenklebesadel
6. 532 votes for e. HIBISCUS by edyta
7. 503 votes for Chrysanthemum by callen
8. 499 votes for New York Natives by sammyk
9. 440 votes for Hawaiian Hibiscus Watercolor by leilehua
10. 417 votes for Birdies by pooky