The Spoonflower staff had just one hour and a collection of mystery materials to create their fabric designs for the Staff Design Challenge!
We've been on pins and needles waiting to find out whose design got the most votes....And we're very excited to announce that Allie Tate of the marketing team has taken top prize with her minty floral design! Want to know who else made the cut? Check out the this week's top ten designs.
Here are the voting results:
1. 727 votes for Fancy Floral! by atate
2. 636 votes for Julienne by brainsarepretty
3. 529 votes for Fiber coral! by janetm
4. 513 votes for Staff Challenge - Eloisa by natitys
5. 456 votes for Paper Spring by kellyw
6. 446 votes for Springy Sprang It Right by kristaanne
7. 346 votes for Duct Tape Snowflake by jamiepowell
8. 321 votes for Erik_Berg-ch by erikberg
9. 296 votes for Treads- Kelly Baugh by kellymarieba
10. 264 votes for Miami-1984 by elizabeth