Confused? Try the links below, or view a short overview of how the site works:
- How much does custom fabric cost?
- Will you put my image into repeat?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How long will it take to receive my fabric order?
- How do I prepare a file for printing on fabric?
- What kind of fabric can I print on?
- How do I repeat an image to make a pattern?
- How do I create an image?
- Can I sell my designs on Spoonflower? (also provides an overview of our copyright policy)
- Do you offer gift certificates? Yes.
Even better than our advice:
Rachel Galloway, the talented designer behind Mamma Made Designs has published a terrific tutorial series for folks preparing files to print on Spoonflower.
- 1. Think About And Create Your Design
- 2. Computer Art Programs
- 3. Get To Know Inkscape
- 4. Finishing Your Design & Creating The Perfect Tile
- 5. Color Calibration - A
- 6. Color Calibration - B
- 7. Lion Fabric With Modified Color
- 8. Color Calibration - C
- 9. GIMP And File Uploading
Cottage Industrialist has also published a tutorial on creating repeats here. And if that's not enough, some good folks are offering their services to help with file preparation in the Flickr discussion group.