This month we celebrate the back-to-school season with our friends at Plum Print. Plum Print is the easy, super smart way to turn the piles and piles of artwork your children create (and perhaps you too!) into custom coffee-table books, digital archives, home décor and other gifts. This month, we’re partnering up to offer you great prizes for your fabulous weekly designs!
How it works: To participate, you’ll simply upload your design to Spoonflower, make it “public” and add in that week’s specific tag. Each week will have its own special tag, which is how participating designs will be found on Spoonflower.
- August 1st – August 7th: ABCs, 123s — Spoonflower Tag: Aug2016ABC123. Letters and numbers, the building blocks of our world. Let your creativity fly as you design with letters of the alphabet and/or digits to your hearts content.
- We have a winner! Plum Print has chosen Fairytale Folk Alphabet — Sherbet Night by Ceciliamok for this week’s winner. Cecilia will receive a pack of Plum Print Notecards featuring her winning design.
- August 8th – August 15: Your Favorite Subject — Spoonflower Tag: Aug2016FavoriteSubject. English, Math, Social Studies, Recess? How will your design reflect your favorite subject from your school days?
- August 16th – August 21st: Crayons — Spoonflower Tag: Aug2016Crayons. Life is like a box of crayons, so color your world! Create a design with color and fun!
- August 22nd – August 28th: Apples — Spoonflower Tag: Aug2016Apples. An apple for your teacher. We’re all supposed to have one a day. Get creative with this healthy treat.
Happy Designing, we can’t wait to see what you create!